Alan Braga – Brazilian Paramotor Champion flying Luna 2
Congratulations to Alan Braga, who has just won the Brazilian Paramotor Championships (PF1 - solo footlaunch category) on his Luna 2.
Results on CBPM.esp.br
Alan wrote on Instagram:
So I'm going to name 7 characteristics of Luna 2 that helped me achieve the title of Brazilian Champion in 2022:
1. Maximum Speed: With 65km/h in full speed the Luna 2 goes far, but full speed is nothing alone.
2. Safety at full speed: this is the main thing, having a glider that you put your foot on and don't worry about being closed gives you an advantage.
3. Stability: a wing that stays stable when you have your hands full and the bungs on the magnets is very appreciable.
4. Stall Resistance: you can brake a lot to fit that precision landing. But be careful with this information. There is no wing that doesn't strut. The nice thing about the Luna 2 is that it has plenty of margin and when the margin is running out experienced pilots feel exactly the moment when the glider says, "please raise your hand"!
5. Ease of inflation: with a very easy inflation, it is difficult to miss a take off with or without wind, for those who want a challenge I can even take off with a light tailwind.
6. Glide and sustentation: With a good glide and sustentation, the Luna goes very well in the economy tests
7. Precision: The glider keeps the line, it is stable and it responds to the commands practically without any delay. Just look at the results in the precision tests.
Thanks very much for the glowing feedback. We need to add that a winning wing needs a winning pilot to get the trophies– congratulations Alan on a well-deserved victory!